Thank you for your interest in working for Scott Medical and Healthcare College, part of the Inspiring Schools Partnership Multi Academy Trust
We are looking for a Chemistry teacher to join our team from September 2020.
If you are forward thinking, base your pedagogical approaches in research and have a passion for contributing to the life chances of young people, we would warmly welcome an application from you.
- Teach chemistry to higher GCSE level and A Level.
- Teach our science curriculum across the ability range at KS4.
- Contribute to enrichment activities within the sciences, medicine and healthcare and wider college.
- Be a tutor for one of our small tutor groups
We can offer you
- A small school with small classes and an enthusiastic community of KS4 and KS5 students, focused on their learning in order to become healthcare workers of the future
- A specialist school in which every child uses their own Google chromebook
- A new purpose built specialist school (Opened Sept 2018)
- A new professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff
- A commitment reducing teacher workload
- An evidence based approach to teaching
on line applications can be made using the TES link above. For an MS word application form, please email email@example.com
The Apply button below is for applications for student places at Scott College.Apply