Google for Education
When you are invited to join Classroom, you will receive an email code inviting you to join the class.
www.IXL.com – for English Language
IXL uses algorithms to identify student’s weakest areas and gives them more practice in the skills they need. Students will be set IXL tasks both in class to complete as starters and as homework.
Seneca for use in Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Online resources to practice in your own time for revision
- Online tasks set by staff as class and homework
Go4schools for your timetable, achievements and attendance
What happens next…
- In Year 9 You will be invited to our Get To Know You events. These are a chance to choose your KS4 options, to select your school uniform and to meet other students and staff.
- This is just some of what we offer students joining us:
- Get to Know You transition programme – we help you and your child get to know us before you start. These are a chance to choose your KS4 options, to select your school uniform and to meet other students and staff
- A new purpose-built £5 million school including specialist health sciences rooms, state-of-the-art Science Lab, Dance and Fitness studio and Scott Suite with 170″ presentation video wall
- Free blazer and tie for each Year 9 student -they will begin by looking smart and feeling ready to learn ·
- Free Google Chromebook computer for every student for use in school and at home
- Extended Activities after school each day – your child can join homework clubs, join our running, boxing or netball clubs, develop their creative skills and more
- Personal Coach to support your child with their academic work, their preparation for work and their personal life
- Specialist Sixth Form – the next step on your child’s educational journey
For Year 12
After application we will make a conditional offer to students (or an unconditional offer to students who already have GCSE results).
You will be invited to our Get To Know You events. These are a chance to meet the specialist teachers , to select your Sixth Form uniform and to meet other students.
On GCSE results day you will need to email us a copy of your results and we can then make a firm offer of a place.Apply