Thank you for your interest in working for Scott Medical and Healthcare College.
Scott Medical and Healthcare College
Part of the Inspiring Schools Partnership Multi Academy Trust
Vacancy – Teacher of English
We are looking for a teacher of English and English Literature at KS4 and KS5 for a September or early November start.
You might be a more experienced teacher or an NQT who is looking for your next challenge.
We can offer you subject specialist teaching to focused and interested students. Our teachers have no more than 20 one hour lessons each week with class sizes capped at 20 students.
Scott College is a small supportive teaching environment. We start our 2018 academic year in a brand new £5m specialist building.
- Working within the small English Department, contributing in full to raising student achievement and the continued development of the department.
- Teaching English across the ability range 13 to 19 at GCSE
- Contribute to enrichment and intervention support activities within English
We can offer you
- A new purpose built specialist school (new building opening summer 2018)
- A new professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff
- Enthusiastic community of KS4 and KS5 students who are focused on their learning in order to become healthcare workers of the future
- An outstanding continuing professional development programme
- Package of staff benefits
This is a permanent teacher of English as our small school grows to full capacity in September 2019.
Applications from NQTs and experienced staff will be equally valued.
Inspiring Schools Partnership committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All members of staff must undertake the required employment checks which include the uptake of references both professional and personal and an enhanced (DBS) disclosure.
To find out more about Scott College visit www.scottcollege.co.uk
Closing date for applications: 12pm 25 June 2018
Mr M Cox – headteacherApply