What happens next…
You will be invited to our Get To Know You events.
This is just some of what we offer students joining us:
- Get to Know You transition programme – we help you and your child Get to Know Us before you start.These are a chance to choose your KS4 options, to select your school uniform and to meet other students and staff .
- A new purpose-built £5 million school including specialist health sciences rooms, state-of-the-art Science Lab, Dance and Fitness studio and Scott Suite with 170″ presentation video wall
- Free Google Chromebook computer for every student for use in school and at home
- Free Breakfast Club – a healthy, sociable start to the day
- Extended Activities after school each day – your child can join homework clubs, join our running, boxing or netball clubs, develop their creative skills and more
- Personal Coach to support your child with their academic work, their preparation for work and their personal life
- Specialist Sixth Form – the next step on your child’s educational journey
For Year 12
On GCSE results day you will need to email us a copy of your results and we can then make a firm offer of a place.Apply